A selection of research is provided here to illustrate exemplary work funded by MAT each year.
Funded research in 2017
- The Academy of Plato before Plato: a contribution to Early Iron Age Attica
- Featured work (2017): the materialization of burial ideology in a Minoan community
- Featured work (2017): The Analysis and Publication of the Middle Bronze Age Phase from Lerna
- Featured work (2017): Socio-political complexity in Sicilian Early Bronze Age
- Featured work (2017): Study and publication of wall paintings from Mycenaean Thebes (1998 excavations)
- Featured work 2017: Foodways in ancient Olynthos: Agricultural Practices, Diet and Land Use in Classical Greece